Getting ready!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yippee!!

WOW at long last today is the LAST chemotherapy!  I am very glad.  I think the next week will be very bearable with that in mind.  

Kate sent me an assortment of fake mustaches for fun, so I will wear one to chemo today, for fun or to make them all wonder (what is it about her that is different?  or How can she grow hair when the rest of us can't?)  Rachel and I tested them out last night.  Some of them could be wierd unibrows or strange small beards (which some men currently wear these days)

So thanks for all the prayers.  I will still be have a couple of small procedures, and will be taking tamoxifen and zometa for years.  But the really hard part is DONE.  :-)     

More later.  Parties and singing and dancing in the streets.  

Carmine


2 comments:

  1. Great Job...Amazing Strength....Inspirational Mindset! We are so happy and celebrate with you long distance!
    Love Eric & Nancie....aus Munchen

    ReplyDelete